Approaches to 'Space'
- Everything is spacially distributed and has its own geography. A sense of 'where things are'.
- There are no boundaries - spaces are porous.
- Every space is in constant motion, nothing is static or stable.
- 'Space' exists in many forms - there is no one kind.
Four more ways of thinking of space:
- Space as a place where everything comes together; a place of transcendence
- A place of metrics-measurement-calculation
- A place separated from movement
- A place separated from time